Friday, June 20, 2014

My Favorite Everyday Foundation

 
Hello girlies! Us makeup lovers are always on the hunt for the best possible foundation. I have gone through a lot considering I am only 15 and haven't really been wearing foundation that long but I have definitely determined my favorite of all time. That would be the Clinique Super Balanced Makeup here. I am in the second to lightest shade which is weird but for some reason I wear a lighter foundation that you would think.
 
 
 
It is no secret that I love Clinique but I haven't always worn this foundation. I started wearing it when I was 13 years old and once I ran out I decided to experiment with some other types of foundations. None on them were working for me so I have found my way back after 2 years to this baby!
 
The super balanced foundation gives moisture where needed but doesn't add moisture to places already oily so this is essentially the perfect foundation for everyone. It is light to medium coverage which is just what I like for everyday wear. I 100% recommend at least receiving a sample and trying it out. You will love it I am sure!


What is your favorite foundation? Comment below! If you have any questions you can also email me!
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed! Look forward to hearing from y'all!
 
 



Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment! I will get back to you as soon as I can!